GPIW operates based on a diverse community of followers, volunteers and contributors. We invite you to join us in a number of ways:
- Make a financial donation to support GPIW's work. Nominal contributions from individuals over the years has helped GPIW considerably with general operating costs. We thank you!
The Global Peace Initiative of Women is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible
- Follow us: www.facebook/globalpeaceinitiativeofwomen / Twitter: @GPIW & @ContemplativeA / Vimeo: GPIW & Contemplative Alliance / YouTube: GPIWomen
- Introduce yourself! Share a bit about who are and why you're drawn to this work. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share www.gpiw.org with friends, colleagues, family
- Put a link to our site from your website
- Organize a discussion circle in your community. Consider these topics: spiritual ecology, compassionate economics, the divine feminine, a new narrative for the 21stCentury: Sacred Earth Community
- Write to us with your experiences or stories from a GPIW gathering/program, or one you organize
- Tell us about new books, videos, CDs, films, websites that relate to our work. Send us inspiring quotes that honor the sacred in life, the Earth and/or the human community.
- If you are skilled at writing, web development, professional organizing, or photography please let us know. As a small operating team, we welcome help with research, logistics, editing, writing, and graphic design.
We express deep appreciation to the foundations, organizations and many individuals who support the vision of this work.